Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury
Rancho Cucamonga is considered one of the best places to live in the United States. While it might be, it can also be prone to accidents. Residents and visitors can suffer injuries from incidents such as automobile, product liability, and medical malpractice. When this happens, they could suddenly be faced with medical expenses, property damage, and lost wages.
Fortunately, if you are a personal injury victim in Rancho Cucamonga, you could be eligible for damages. A Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyer can help you build a case against the party that caused your accident to get you the compensation you deserve.
If you have been injured due to someone’s negligence or intentional actions, contact El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers to discuss your options with an expert attorney.
Common Personal Injuries in Rancho Cucamonga
The injuries resulting from accidents can range in severity from mild to life-altering. Often, the nature and severity of your injuries determine the damages for which you are eligible. Some of the personal injuries we encounter in Rancho Cucamonga include:
- Whiplash or Neck Injury: Whiplash is one of the most common injuries in car accidents. It is caused by the sudden jerky movement of the neck back and forth or from side to side. While it is not considered a life-threatening injury, whiplash can cause chronic pain. It can also be associated with spinal cord injury and paralysis in more severe cases. A personal injury attorney can help you get damages to cover whiplash treatment and rehabilitation.
- Burn Injury: Sometimes, an accident could involve a fire. This could result in burn injuries that range from mild first-degree burns to life-threatening third-degree burns. Burn injuries often necessitate extensive treatment. You might require skin grafts and an extended hospital stay. In some cases, patients require physical therapy for many years after the accident. Other concerns include disfigurement, scarring, or amputation in severe cases.
- Head and Brain Injuries: These injuries are common in slip and falls and auto accidents. They occur due to trauma to the head caused by sudden impact. In their most severe form, head and brain injuries can result in disability or death.
Compensation Available for Personal Injuries
Personal injuries often require medical treatment. This could include hospital stays, procedures, tests, medication, or surgery. In some cases, you might require physical therapy and rehabilitation. A Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyer can seek economic damages to cover these expenses. The amount could also include any lost wages caused by your injuries.
Aside from that, your attorney could also file for non-economic damages. This amount covers losses such as pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and mental anguish.
Car Accident Lawyers in Rancho Cucamonga
The effects of a car accident may be felt both immediately as well as over the days, weeks, and months following the crash. Even if you aren’t physically hurt, the mental toll may still be significant. You may also have to figure out what to do if your car has been totaled or will take days to repair. How can a Rancho Cucamonga car accident lawyer help those who have been involved in a wreck?
How Can a Lawyer Help You After Your Car Crash?
An attorney will make sure that your rights are protected after an accident. This means that you won’t have to talk to the insurance company or other parties involved in the crash without your attorney present. If you have been significantly injured, your attorney can find witnesses, take statements, and collect other evidence to help bolster your case.
Once you have an attorney, you are not required to talk to the insurance company of the other driver or any other party who may be liable for your injuries. Even if you are asked to give a statement or told that you must make yourself available to talk, do not do so until you have consulted with your attorney.
- This is because you may say or do something that hurts your case whether you realize it or not.
Why You Need a Lawyer After Suffering Injuries In a Car Accident
An attorney will be able to pursue a variety of damages on your behalf. For instance, he or she may try to obtain punitive damages in your case that could total in millions of dollars. That money could be used to:
- Pay off your mortgage.
- Pay for your kids to go to college.
- Or take care of long-term health expenses that you may incur because of your injury.
You may also be reimbursed for the money you spent treating your injuries as well as any lost wages incurred while seeking treatment. Lost future earnings may also be part of any award your attorney helps you to secure. Your attorney will also be aware of the fact that your children could sue for loss of parental guidance or emotional support if you are significantly injured in a car crash.
Most importantly, legal counsel knows how to navigate what often seems like a confusing minefield of filings and technicalities when pursuing action against the person who caused the crash. With so much on the line, it is important that you don’t risk being compensated because you decided to handle the case on your own.
If you have been in a car accident, don’t hesitate to talk with an attorney. He or she will help you every step of the way until you get the compensation that you deserve. Legal counsel will make sure that your case is filed in a proper and timely manner, which means you can focus solely on putting your life back together.
Rancho Cucamonga Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Over 4,500 motorcyclists are killed annually in accidents on U.S. roadways, according to the National Highway Safety Administration. Thousands of other motorcyclists are injured each year due to roadway accidents. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration also reports that about 700 bicyclists are killed in accidents with motor vehicles each year. Additionally, thousands more are injured in such incidents. People are killed and injured in motorcycle and bike accidents annually in and around Rancho Cucamonga. These individuals, or their families, oftentimes are in need of the assistance of a skilled, experienced Rancho Cucamonga motorcycle/bicycle accident lawyer.
A person injured in a motorcycle or a bicycle accident is not in the best position to fight for necessary compensation with a large automobile insurance company. There are a variety of reasons this is the case, which is no reflection on the intelligence or the abilities of a person injured because of the negligence of someone else.
- First and foremost, a person in need of appropriate compensation because of an accident is by definition not in the best possible position. The individual is hurt, perhaps has not been able to work for a while. He or she may be involved in ongoing, and challenging, medical treatments. This type of situation makes decision-making challenging, let alone having to stand up against a large insurance corporation to defend his or her rights and interests.
- Second, even an attorney is not necessarily adept at taking on an insurance company, let alone a person who does not have a legal background. In fact, an attorney needs not only an educational background to take on insurance companies, but also experience in doing so.
These realities explain why and how a personal injury attorney, like a member of the legal team at El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, can be of assistance when an injured person is in need of a fighter to take on an insurance company. An experienced personal injury attorney not only understands the insurance claims process but understands how to make it work in a manner favorable to an injured person.
One fact must always bear in mind. An insurance company is in business for one reason and one reason only, to make money. An automobile insurer improves its bottom line every time it limits the amount of money paid out on a claim to a person injured in a motorcycle or bicycle accident. The same holds true when a claim is brought by a family in the case of a loved one who was killed in a motorcycle or bicycle accident caused by the negligence of another driver.
Retaining Rancho Cucamonga Motorcycle/Bicycle Accident Lawyers
The El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers is a prime example of the kind of firm that has experience in representing people in and around Rancho Cucamonga in claims against insurance companies and lawsuits arising out of motorcycle and bicycle accidents. An attorney from the El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers is available to meet with an injured individual or a family member of a person killed on the roadway because of someone else’s negligence.
Wrongful Death Cases
Sadly, in a significant number of motorcycle and bicycle accidents, bikers of both kinds end up killed. In those situations, surviving family members can bring what is called a wrongful death lawsuit.
A spouse, child, and parent are examples of the types of relatives that can bring a wrongful death lawsuit in California. This represents another area in which Rancho Cucamonga motorcycle/bicycle accident lawyers provide invaluable assistance.
- Wrongful death cases involve a combination of complicated laws and court procedures. According to statistics maintained by the American Bar Association, oftentimes in the absence of an experienced lawyer, family members end up locked in the court together when attempting to assert their rights in a wrongful death case.
Talk to a Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Compensation is important to any accident victim. It helps you get back on your feet by covering property damage, medical costs, rehabilitation, and lost wages. As such, your personal injury claim should be a top priority for you.
That said, we understand that aftermath of an accident can be overwhelming. That is why our Personal Injury Lawyers Rancho Cucamonga handle personal injury cases on behalf of our clients. We will oversee all investigations and negotiations to allow you to focus on your recovery.
Have you been injured in Rancho Cucamonga and don’t know your rights? Call us at: 888-543-9414 or contact us online to speak to an attorney.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> RIDESHARE ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I recommend this law firm to anyone that needs legal advice. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable when I contacted them to handle my car accident. I wish I had used them for my previous case, but at least I now know who to contact to handle future cases.
Aldo A. Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours