Los Angeles White-Collar Crime Attorney
At El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, our Los Angeles white-collar crime attorneys have the skills, experience, and sophisticated understanding of the law to protect your rights and help you find the best solution. White-collar charges are complicated. Do not go up against prosecutors alone. If you or your family member was charged with a white-collar criminal offense, we are more than ready to help. To schedule a confidential, no-obligation consultation with an experienced California white-collar defense lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact our Los Angeles law office today.
What to Do If You are Arrested for a white-collar Crime in Los Angeles
If you are being investigated for or have already been arrested for a white-collar criminal offense, it is imperative that you take proactive measures to protect your rights and your future. Here are three key steps to take if you are being accused of a white-collar criminal offense in Los Angeles:
- Get Organized
- Remain Silent
- Speak to a Los Angeles White-Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
We Handle a Wide Range of White-Collar Criminal Charges in Southern California
White-collar crimes are non-violent criminal offenses that typically involve financial fraud or some form of deception. These crimes may be brought against high-ranking corporate executives, professionals, employees, and government officials. Most often, white-collar crimes are characterized by their complexity. These cases frequently involve multiple transactions. We have the skills, experience, and sophistication to handle all types of white-collar criminal cases. Along with other types of white-collar criminal charges, our Los Angeles defense lawyer is prepared to assist you with:
- Embezzlement: Embezzlement is the unauthorized use of funds or property that has been entrusted to a person’s care, such as embezzling money from an employer.
- Fraud: Fraud comes in many different forms. Broadly speaking, it is the unlawful use of deceit, trickery, or false representations to obtain money or property from another person. Specific examples of criminal fraud include mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, securities fraud, and insurance fraud.
- Money Laundering: Money laundering is a felony offense that involves the concealment or disguising of the proceeds of illegal activity so that they appear to have been obtained from legitimate sources.
- Bribery: Bribery is the offering or giving of money or other items of value to a public official or another person in a position of trust in exchange for a favor or preferential treatment.
- Forgery: Forgery is defined as the creation of a false document or the alteration of a legitimate document with the intent to deceive or defraud.
- Identity Theft: One of the fastest growing white-collar offenses, identity theft is the unauthorized use of another person’s personal information, such as their name, Social Security number, or credit card information, to commit fraud or other crimes.
- Tax Fraud/Tax Evasion: Both a state crime and a federal crime, tax fraud is the unlawful nonpayment or underpayment of taxes owed to the government. Tax fraud is a felony offense in California.
Why Trust Our Los Angeles white-collar Defense Lawyers
White-collar criminal cases are complicated. It is crucial that you seek legal counsel from an attorney who has the skills, experience, and expertise to understand the allegations against you and raise the most effective defense strategy. At El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, we are proactive, responsive, transparent, and dedicated professionals and advocates for our clients. We have years of experience defending the rights of Californians.
Call Our Los Angeles White-Collar Criminal Defense Attorneys for Immediate Help
We handle the full spectrum of white-collar crime cases in California. You are not alone in this fight. Give us a call now or reach out to us online to set up a fully confidential, no-obligation case review. We defend white-collar criminal charges in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, and throughout the surrounding region in Southern California.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> DISTRACTED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I want to thank El Dabe Ritter Trial lawyer they are best, they alway find ways to help even if is a hard case, they all very kind and they treated me with respect, thank you again for helping me it's a pleasure to have you as my lawyers.
Karina Q., Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours