Born and raised in Los Angeles, Edmond obtained his undergraduate degree in 1998 from UCLA and his law degree in 2001 from Loyola Law School.
After gaining experience representing both injured victims and the insurance companies responsible for compensating them, Edmond realized that his true calling lay with the injured victims. In 2003, he founded El Dabe Law Firm, with offices in Orange County and Los Angeles, in order to advocate for injured victims and confront the insurance companies who frequently shortchanged them. Since founding El Dabe Law Firm, Edmond has represented thousands of clients and obtained millions of dollars in compensation for them. He is now recognized by the courts, insurance companies and defense firms as an experienced and aggressive attorney who recovers money for people with serious injuries.
Edmond specializes in wrongful death and personal injury cases resulting from auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip-and-falls, trip-and-falls, dog bites and construction site accidents. He specializes in serious injuries such as coma, head trauma and fractures, as well as death. He has recovered over a million dollars for dog bite victims alone.
Since 2003, Edmond has obtained excellent results for thousands of happy clients, many of whom maintain an ongoing relationship with him.
- UCLA and Loyola Graduate
- Board of Governors of Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities
- Published Results and Verdicts in Excess of 10 Million
- Speaker for Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Trial Advocacy Finalist and Federal Court Extern
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer
- Million Dollar Advocate
- California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocate Forums