Each case is different and Christopher brings with him the analytical tools to appreciate and tackle the issues facing each of his clients to ensure that they are fully compensated for their injuries.
Where a client’s own insurance company refused to compensate him
for a hip surgery necessitated by a motor vehicle accident, Christopher was able to step in and obtain the full benefits from his client’s policy.
Where clients of his who did not have health insurance were injured on a bus, Christopher was able to step in and get them the full compensation for the medical care they desperately needed.
Christopher has handled many different cases including:
- car accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- bicycle accidents
- bus accidents
- trip and/or slip falls on both private and government property
- dog bites
Christopher has been up against the State of California, multiple counties and municipalities, large insurance companies, large corporate-owned retail and restaurant chains, and woefully underinsured motorists, holding each accountable for the harm they caused to his clients. With his expertise, Christopher has handled cases throughout California from Yountville to Oceanside, from the coast to Joshua Tree, and everywhere in between, in both Federal and State Court.
In each instance, he built a relationship with his clients, made sure they understood the issues and guided them through their case, so that upon bringing resolution for their loss, his clients felt not only compensated for their injuries but that their needs were fully addressed. This is the kind of advocacy we are passionate about providing for those who have been harmed and feel that their voice is not being heard by those responsible for their injuries.
- New England Law | Boston – Juris Doctor 2013, Deans List All Semesters
- Charles University Faculty of Law (Prague, CZE) – Consortium of Legal Education, 2011
- Washington State University – Bachelors of Arts in Humanities 2010 /Bachelors of Arts in Fine Arts 2004
- California, 2014
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2016
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Since 2014
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Since 2014