Experienced Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting for Your Rights and Compensation
Get Experience and Results from Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyers
Certain situations, such as severe physical injury, demand service from an experienced legal team. The caliber of the lawyer handling your case can determine how effectively your dispute resolves. With over 30 years of combined experience, El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers has built a solid reputation for helping victims receive the compensation they deserve. We do this with integrity and exceptional representation.
Our extensive legal experience with personal injury cases ensures you get the highest settlement possible. We fight to get the best results for our clients, never backing down from the hardball tactics of the negligent party or insurance companies.
Representing Personal Injury Victims in Fullerton, California
No matter how safely you drive, a car accident can occur anywhere and anytime in Fullerton. While you cannot control the careless and reckless acts of others, you can protect your legal rights by contacting an experienced car accident lawyer from El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers.
A lawyer can help to ensure you receive full benefits from an unwilling insurance company. They will also determine whether additional damages can be filed against the individual or entity at fault for the crash.
The victim must have died or sustained a severe injury to be eligible for a personal injury claim. Some of the qualifying injuries are:
- Significant head trauma
- Brain damage
- Broken bones
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
The insurance company or at-fault party may attempt to categorize your injury as a temporary inconvenience rather than a permanent, life-altering condition. Your lawyer will collect evidence on your behalf to successfully dispute those claims.
Reasons For Motorcycle & Bicycle Accident Injuries in Fullerton, CA
Similar to automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents are very common throughout the United States. Unlike automobile accidents, however, motorcycle accidents are far more likely to be fatal or to cause the operator of the vehicle serious harm. Because the incidence of motorcycle fatalities is so high, it is helpful for anyone who rides a motorcycle to understand the most common causes of motorcycle accidents to reduce the risk of accidents in the future.
Hit From The Front
The majority of motorcycle accident deaths are caused by collisions with other vehicles on the road. Of these crashes, many of them involve head-on collisions, while very few of them involve rear-end crashes. When a car hits a motorcycle in a head-on collision, it is very common for motorcyclists to die as a result of the accident.
Left Turn Failure To Yield
An extremely common accident scenario is where a car is attempting to make a left turn but must yield to oncoming traffic. Sometimes when the driver of the car fails to see the approaching motorcyclist and proceeds to make a left turn, an accident ensues.
While it is also true that left-hand turns and failures to yield are common causes of accidents between two cars, it is the smaller size of the motorcycle that makes it harder for the driver of the car to detect on the road.
The act of maneuvering a motorcycle through traffic composed of stopped or slowly moving cars is called “lane splitting.” Often motorcyclists might try to get ahead and save travel time by lane splitting in a traffic jam. Unfortunately, this practice can easily result in a motorcycle accident.
Accidents resulting from lane splitting occur due to how close the automobiles are to the motorcycle, how little space the motorcycle has in which to maneuver his or her vehicle, and the common perspective of auto operators that they are not expecting motorcycles to engage in lane splitting.
Jurisdictions vary on the lawfulness of lane splitting. Often the determination of who is at fault when an accident is preceded by lane splitting will depend on the viewpoint of the police officer on the scene, the specific actions of the parties involved, and the inclinations of the judge who hears the case.
Alcohol and/or Speeding
Unsurprisingly, the consumption of alcohol and speeding on a motorcycle often do not mix well. Accidents involving alcohol and excessive speed are particularly common and, because a motorcycle provides very little protection, often result in serious injury or death to the motorcyclist.
Collisions With Standing Objects
A significant number of motorcycle accidents involve a collision between the motorcycle and a fixed object. Statistically, the number of motorcycles hitting fixed objects is higher than the same type of accidents involving automobiles. Once again, because motorcycles provide so little protection, the injuries caused by such accidents can be severe.
Hazards In The Road
These types of accidents are not difficult to imagine. Have you ever hit a pothole unexpectedly and felt a huge bump as a result? If you are driving a car, under those circumstances, the damage to you and the vehicle is likely to be minor.
When, however, the operator is on a motorcycle, the effect of the impact can be far more severe for both the rider and the motorcycle itself. Road hazards are one of the more common causes of motorcycle accidents, particularly when the driver is not paying adequate attention to the road. Such hazards can include:
- uneven lanes
- other irregularities
- dead animals
- slick pavement conditions
- other unexpected obstacles in the driver’s path
7 Reasons You Need the Help of a Personal Injury Lawyer
1. An experienced lawyer handles your claim. From the first call, you speak to a lawyer with the expertise to assess your claim.
2. No fees unless the lawyer wins your case. Because your lawyer works on a contingency fee, you never have to pay any fees unless your claim is successful. Even after you are awarded compensation, fees for legal services are deducted from the amount.
3. You are never entangled with red tape. Tons of paperwork, confusing medical terms, and complicated legal procedures are standard during a personal injury case. An experienced lawyer will work through the maze of documents related to your injury while you continue to put your life back together.
4. A team of experts will fight for you. With a personal injury lawyer, you have a team of investigators with specialized knowledge who can examine the technical aspects of your claim. Whether you provide or get the information independently, they skillfully weed out essential details that strengthen your case.
5. Get an objective ear and avoid rash decisions. After an accident, you are bombarded with many emotions: anger, frustration, emotional and physical pain, and fear. This can impact your ability to see the facts. A lawyer’s objective is to focus on what is most important to work in your best interests.
6. An experienced lawyer considers alternatives to get the best resolution. Every case does not need a lengthy and complicated trial. Legal judgment enables a lawyer to work out alternative methods when it can save you time and emotional energy. A lawyer will push for a fair settlement to resolve your case as early as possible.
7. Get zealous representation and the best jury verdict. If your case requires a trial, a personal injury lawyer will represent you in court by achieving the best possible verdict from the jury. They develop a legal strategy that works in your favor that helps you get all the compensation available for your type of injury.
Contact El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers Today for a Risk-Free Consultation
A personal injury lawyer can prove highly critical to the outcome of your claim. Suppose you or a loved one has been injured due to the careless actions of another person or entity. In that case, you should hire a Fullerton personal injury lawyer from El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers.
Speaking with someone as soon as possible who is familiar with the laws in this city places you in the best position for a better outcome.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> RIDESHARE ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
The team here is the most professional group of people I have ever worked with. They took care of me from day one and made sure that I was included and understood every step of the process. Gaby checked in regularly to make sure treatment was going well and to give me updates about my case. The team here really shows that they care for their clients and make sure that you are compensated for all your troubles.
Michel G., East Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours