Whittier Car Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured in a car accident in Whittier? Need a competent Whittier Car Accident lawyer?
We understand the hardship and loss that is suffered after a car crash involving serious injury. Accident victims and families in Whittier, rely on the experienced car accident lawyers at El Dabe Law Firm to help them navigate the aftermath of difficult situations.
A car accident injury can leave you with medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other devastating hardships.
Having a lawyer on your side is advisable if you sustained injuries, your case involves multiple parties, or the insurance company is trying blame you for the car accident. In these situations, we fight for you and will make sure you get all the benefits you deserve.
What To Do After A Car Accident
Confusion and emotional turmoil often fog the mind after a car crash, but specific actions should be taken while you are at the scene. If and when you find yourself involved in a car crash:
- Call the police.
- Get medical help to assess and treat any injuries you have suffered.
- If a camera is available, take several shots of the car accident from all directions.
Also, obtain the following information from the other driver:
- Driver’s contact information, including full name, birth date, address, and telephone number.
- Car insurance information, including company name, policy number and term of coverage.
- Information about other car(s) involved such as name of registered owner, license plate number, year, VIN, make & model, and renewal date.
Please remember that it is vital to act fast and contact us after you have been injured. We will need to preserve evidence, find witnesses and address any other important issues.
Hidden Costs Of A Car Accident
Several considerations arise when examining the costs resulting from an auto crash. In addition to damage to your vehicle, you may sustain injuries compromising your long-term health and ability to work
- Some personal injuries cause further complications at home, if ongoing physical therapy and medical attention is needed.Your quality of life may be adversely affected, particularly if you suffer obvious scarring or loss of a limb.The experienced car accident lawyers at El Dabe Law Firm will be able to guide you through the mental and physical expenses, and file claims for you to receive compensation for many of these costs.
Do Not Rely On Insurance Companies
Insurance companies are not on your side, and their goal is to avoid or minimize the amount they pay injured individuals. They will attempt to avoid paying damages to victims of car accident, routinely delay or deny benefits. Do not accept any payment settlement before you speak with a lawyer.
We have been representing injured people in the Whittier area for many years and have a great reputation in the field. We have recovered huge sums of money for our clients and their loved ones.
Our longstanding experience includes investigating cases, negotiation with insurance companies, and going to trial if a settlement cannot be reached.
We can help you navigate the strict legal rules and procedures of car crash injury claims. We are ready and willing to go to court and fight for your rights. We are available at all hours of the day, and we will answer all questions you may have.
By choosing the reputable injury lawyers at El Dabe Law Firm, you are working with a powerful team that can go head to head with insurance companies, and ensure that you receive the maximum settlement possible.
Don’t Wait – Contact A Whittier Car Accident Lawyers
At El Dabe Law Firm, we never want accident victims to sacrifice their legal rights because they are worried about finances. We know how to get an accident victim all the compensation they should should be given.
Best of all, your initial consultation to discuss your case is free. And you also pay no legal fees unless we win your case.
Call the car accident lawyers at El Dabe Law Firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation regarding your case.
In every case, we fight to achieve the best possible result. While we deal with all your legal concerns, you can focus on your recovery.