Being injured can be a terrifying experience, especially when an injury leads to long-term pain, suffering, or disability. While there is nothing that anyone can do to undo what’s happened to you, filing a personal injury claim can help you to recover the monetary compensation, balance the scales of justice, and help you move forward with your life.
At El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, our personal injury attorneys are here to help. Please call our law firm to learn more about the types of personal injury claims in which we specialize:
- Car accidents. Car accidents are a leading cause of injury and death, resulting in millions of dollars of damages every year. If you have been in a car accident, our law firm can help you determine who was at fault for the accident and how much your settlement is worth. We’ll represent you throughout the entire claims process.
- Bicycle accidents. When a bicycle and a motor vehicle collide, the effects can be catastrophic. Bikes involved in motor vehicle crashes may suffer fatal or permanently disabling injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents. Like bicyclists, motorcyclists have few protections to prevent injuries and keep them safe on the road. If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident, our lawyers can help you understand your options for recovering compensation and work hard to get you a fair settlement.
- Bus accidents. Riding the bus is a great way to get around conveniently and in an environmentally friendly way. But if a bus accident occurs, determining liability for the accident and getting a fair settlement can be incredibly difficult. Working with an attorney can improve the outcome of your case. Also, many bus accidents are subject to government claim procedures, which require specialized filing rules.
- Pedestrian accidents. When a pedestrian sustains an injury in an accident, their injuries may be so catastrophic that they may never be able to return to activities that they enjoyed before the crash; it may also permanently prevent them from working and earning an income. If you’ve been in a pedestrian accident, working with an attorney is essential.
- Slip and fall accidents. Many people don’t understand that if they slip and fall on the property of another party, they may have a liability claim for damages against that party. Our lawyers may be able to prove that the slip and fall resulted from a hazardous condition that the property owner knew (or should have known) of the condition and failed to remedy. We’ll help you to understand how to hold a property owner liable for your harm.
- Catastrophic injury cases. Catastrophic injuries refer to traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputation injuries, and other severe injuries that result in permanent disability. If you have a catastrophic injury due to another’s negligence, our personal injury lawyers will help you.
Reach Our Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Being involved in an accident caused by another’s fault can be frustrating and devastating. At the Law Office of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, our Huntington Beach Personal Injury Attorneys will fight for your rights when you most need an advocate. Call our law firm today by phone or send us a message at your convenience to learn more.