Commitment, Passion, Justice For You
San Marcos Personal Injury LawyersGET A FREE CONSULTATION
SAN MARCOS PERSONAL INJURIES
With a population of over 84,000 people, San Marcos can be prone to accidents. Residents and visitors can fall victim to car accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and other accidents caused by negligent third parties. At El Dabe Ritter Law Firm, we endeavor to fight for the rights of such victims. Our San Marcos Personal Injury Lawyers offer superior representation to San Marcos residents who have been injured through no fault of their own.
Are you not sure whether you have a personal injury case? A conversation with our top attorneys can help determine your eligibility for compensation. Feel free to contact us online or call our office at 888-543-9414 to set up a consultation.
Common Personal Injury Cases
Personal injuries in San Marcos can be caused by a wide range of accidents. These include:
- Car Accidents: Around 430 people were injured or killed in car accidents in San Marcos in 2015 alone. 79 percent of these cases included an intoxicated driver. These statistics prove that speeding, drunk driving, and recklessness have ruined many lives. Our attorneys can help you get the best results out of your car accident claim.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: In California, property owners are mandated by law to maintain their properties in a safe condition. This means that they could be held liable for damages if someone gets injured on their property. A personal injury attorney can determine premises liability to get you compensated.
- Truck Accidents: Drivers in San Marcos have to share the road with large commercial trucks that transport goods day and night throughout the area. This exposes them to the risk of truck accidents. With the help of an attorney, you could bring a claim against a truck driver or company for any injuries you suffer.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death in California is defined as the death of an individual due to the negligence or wrongful act of another party or entity. Such cases can be brought by the surviving dependents and family members of the deceased for funeral and burial expenses and other damages.
Damages Available in San Marcos Personal Injury Cases
As a personal injury victim in San Marcos, you can file a claim for economic and non-economic damages. The damages you receive will depend on the nature, severity, and effects of your injuries. Options available include:
- Economic damages – Medical bills, lost wages, lost earning ability, rehabilitation, property repair, medication, nursing care, and medical devices.
- Non-economic damages – Pain and suffering, emotional trauma, mental anguish, disfigurement, loss of companionship or consortium, and embarrassment.
- Punitive damages can be awarded where the at-fault party acted out of gross negligence or mischief.
Contact El Dabe Ritter Law Firm Today
Accidents can result in a wide range of repercussions. In some instances, the effects can be life-altering or permanent. This is why our Personal Injury Lawyers San Marcos wants to help you. We can remove the burden of proof from your plate and handle your personal injury claim as you focus on your recovery. All you need to do is call us to get an expert attorney on your case.
Our legal services will help you maximize the compensation you get from the insurance company or negligent party. This will go a long way in ensuring your life goes back to as normal as possible.
Contact us today to discuss your options at 888-540-0325
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I called this law firm seeking for a personal injury attorney. They redirected me to RMD law and they handled my case in no time. Thanks for your recommendation and caring about people although it was out of your scope.
Ali G., Irvine, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours