Sacramento Uber Accident Attorneys
At El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, our Sacramento Uber accident attorneys handle the full spectrum of ridesharing accident injury claims, including app-based food delivery collisions. If you or your loved one was hurt in any type of ridesharing accident, we are here to help. Call us now at (213) 985-1120 or connect with us online to set up a free, fully confidential consultation with an experienced California ridesharing accident attorney.
What to Do After a Ridesharing Accident in Sacramento, CA
The immediate aftermath of any type of motor vehicle collision in Sacramento can be hectic, chaotic, and all-around overwhelming—especially so for ridesharing crashes. It is crucial that you know how to protect your best interests. Here are four things to do after a ridesharing crash in California:
- Ensure that the Accident is Reported, Document the Scene: The first step in dealing with a ridesharing accident in Sacramento, CA is to make sure that the accident is reported to the proper authorities. California law requires that motorists report an injury crash to law enforcement. Even if you are a ridesharing passenger, it is crucial that your accident is reported. You should also document the scene. Take photographs and get contact information for any witnesses.
- Seek Immediate Medical Care (Emergency Needs Come First): All ridesharing accident injuries—whether sustained by a driver, a pedestrian, or a passenger—should be evaluated by a skilled physician. Of course, emergency medical needs must come first. Beyond that, non-emergency injuries should still be checked out. You cannot bring a personal injury claim in California without seeing a doctor.
- Notify the Ridesharing Company of the Crash: Once you have sought medical attention, contact the ridesharing company and inform them of the accident. You do not have to have all of the information at this time. Simply provide notice of the collision to the ridesharing company in question, whether it is Uber, Lyft, Doordash, or any other business.
- Consult With a Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyer: Neither the major ridesharing companies nor their commercial insurance providers are on your side. You need a reliable advocate in your corner. Consult with a Sacramento personal injury attorney who has experience handling ridesharing accident claims as soon as possible after a collision.
An Overview of California’s Ridesharing Insurance Standards
California law provides specialized insurance protections to ridesharing passengers. The California Department of Insurance explains that all ridesharing companies that accept passengers—Uber, Lyft, etc—are required to provide an adequate commercial insurance policy that covers that ridesharing vehicle while it is in commercial service. These policies are a minimum of $1 million in commercial insurance coverage per incident, as well as additional coverage for uninsured and underinsured motorists.
It’s important to note that these insurance standards only apply when the driver is logged into the transportation network company (TNC) platform and actively engaged in a ride. If the driver is not logged into the platform or is between rides, they are typically covered by their personal auto insurance policy. For this reason, ridesharing accidents in California can create some especially complex insurance situations. It is crucial that you have a qualified Sacramento, CA auto accident attorney on your side.
Our Firm Handles Delivery Driver Accident Claims in Sacramento (Doordash, Grubhub, etc)
Our Sacramento ridesharing accident attorneys handle the full range of app-based delivery accidents as well. We understand the unique challenges that come with these types of crashes and we specialize in representing individuals who have been seriously injured in collisions. Along with other types of food delivery vehicle accidents, our Sacramento personal injury lawyers have the skills, experience, and knowledge to take on:
- Doordash delivery accidents;
- Grubhub delivery accidents;
- Uber Eats delivery accidents; and
- Postmates delivery accidents.
We Help Injured Victims in Sacramento Maximize their Financial Recovery
Following a serious ridesharing accident, it is imperative that you are able to access the maximum available financial relief. Sadly, injured victims and their families cannot count on big corporations or their insurance carriers to look out for their interests. They want to pay out the lowest amount possible. We can help. Our Sacramento ridesharing accident injury lawyers work tirelessly to help victims and families get justice. You may be entitled to recover financial compensation for:
- Property damage (vehicle repairs);
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills and other healthcare costs;
- Loss of income and loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish;
- Long-term disability or permanent disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Why Rely On Our Sacramento Ridesharing Accident Attorneys
Ridesharing accident claims are notoriously complex. Whether you were hurt in an Uber accident, a Lyft accident, a Doordash accident, or any other type of ridesharing collision, you need strong professional representation. At El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, we go above and beyond to get true justice for our clients. Among other things, our Sacramento ridesharing accident lawyers will:
- Conduct a free, no-obligation review and evaluation of your case;
- Investigate the Uber, Lyft, or other ridesharing accidents;
- Represent you in any settlement negotiations with insurers; and
- Develop a personalized strategy to maximize your financial compensation.
You do not have to worry about the cost of hiring a top-rated Sacramento, CA ridesharing accident injury attorney. Our law firm represents victims and their families on a contingency fee basis. What does that mean for you? There are no upfront costs or out-of-pocket fees. We do not get paid unless we help you recover financial compensation through a settlement or trial verdict
Contact Our Sacramento Ridesharing Accident Lawyers for a Free Review of Your Case
At El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, our Sacramento ridesharing accident attorneys have the skills and experience to handle Uber accidents, Lyft accidents, and app-based delivery vehicle accidents. If you or your loved one was hurt in a crash, we can help. Call us at (213) 985-1120 or contact us online to set up your free, fully confidential initial consultation. We handle ridesharing accident claims in Sacramento, Sacramento County, and throughout the wider region of Central California.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> DISTRACTED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I recommend this law firm to anyone that needs legal advice. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable when I contacted them to handle my car accident. I wish I had used them for my previous case, but at least I now know who to contact to handle future cases.
Aldo A. Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours