Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyers
The earlier you file your claim, the higher your odds of getting compensated. Since you cannot be in two places at the same time, let our expert Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyers handle the case for you as you focus on getting better.
Give us a call on 888-543-9414 or contact us online to set up a consultation with our attorneys.
What Should You Do After an Accident?
What you do after suffering an injury will affect your ability to get compensation. After an accident, your first priority should be your health. Always seek medical attention if you have been badly hurt. Next, follow the following steps:
- Take pictures – Photograph the scene of the accident, any property damage, and your injuries. If it is a slip and fall case, you can take a picture of the cause of the accident such as a wet floor. These pictures will serve as important evidence in your case.
- Report the accident – If you were injured in a car accident, inform the police immediately. You can report a premises liability case to the property manager or owner. Make sure they make an accident report and request a copy.
- Collect evidence – Ask for the contact details of those involved. This includes the at-fault party and any willing witnesses. You can pass on this information to your attorney.
- Inform your insurance company – Call your insurance company and tell them about the accident. Be brief and factual and avoid saying too much before speaking to a lawyer.
- Contact an attorney – Contact El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers to speak to a Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyer about your accident.
- Keep your medical records – See a doctor and follow all their instructions. Honor all appointments and fill out every prescription given to you. Most importantly, work to collect and maintain all your medical records.
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers in Rosemead
In order to meet the needs of their clients more precisely, Rosemead car accident lawyers keep their clients abreast of the relevant developments in personal injury law. These knowledgeable and experienced legal professionals are able to ethically use the law to the advantage of each client. Personal injury attorneys are among the most activist, hard-working attorneys practicing in California today. When your health or your livelihood is on the line, you must insist on the legal representation that will help you achieve just compensation.
One of the most important qualities any personal injury lawyer can have is great communication ability. Any type of injury-causing accident can create an enormous amount of stress and confusion. Whatever the source of the injury in question, victims need reassurance that they will ultimately receive the justice they deserve. Sometimes, victims find that full physical recovery is dependent on achieving just compensation.
ACCIDENTS IN A POPULATED REGION
As one of the most populated regions in the nation, California is a place where residents are troublingly likely to experience accidents. In the densely populated cities of Southern California, crashes are an everyday fact of life. Cars, trucks, and motorcycles vie for limited space on California highways and far too many people who use these highways do not exercise proper attention or care. Physically and emotionally, unexpected car accidents are among the most devastating crises that modern people can face. It is deeply unfortunate that so many people needlessly work alone to deal with the aftermath of crippling accidents.
- Naturally, many people like to assume the best about others. For this reason, many people automatically accept at-fault drivers at their word and do not raise questions of culpability. However, fairness demands that people who negligently cause accidents should adequately compensate the victims of their negligence.
- A highly dangerous practice, distracted driving is more of an issue today than ever before. The progress of technology has created a growing number of stimuli distracting drivers from the road. Today, too many motorists drive while distracted by radios, GPS devices, cell phones, tablets, and other electronic devices. Motorists foolishly cause accidents because they drive while they eat meals, adjust in-car temperature levels, or read maps. As improbable as it may seem, a number of people try to shave, brush teeth or apply their makeup while driving. All of these activities are inappropriate and dangerous to engage in while controlling a moving vehicle.
All car accident victims should seek legal advice from qualified attorneys. Even if substantial compensation is due, contacting a personal injury lawyer is not a wholly self-focused act. On the contrary, it benefits all motorists when irresponsible drivers and insurance companies are held to task. Fortunately, Rosemead car accident lawyers are fully capable of meeting the needs of their clients. Acting as tough negotiators, these attorneys are often able to secure fair compensation for their clients–without going through a lengthy and involved formal lawsuit.
You see, guilty parties are often willing to settle with plaintiffs and pay compensation before any formal suits are filed. El Dabe Law is one tough negotiator that ensures victims and their families are compensated swiftly and fairly as possible. This experienced firm features a legal team that has proven its effectiveness to the client after client.
Learn About Rosemead Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents
Being on a bike can be one of the most liberating feelings a human can experience. There is just something so satisfying about being on the open road with the warm California sun setting behind you. While being on motorcycles can be freeing, they also make you more vulnerable to the hazards of the road. Unfortunately, the roads of Rosemead and Los Angeles are filled with drivers that do not use turn signals, that blow through lights, and that leads to having a hard time seeing bikes and their riders.
Now couple that with the fact that many of this great city’s roads need to be prepared and you have a recipe for an accident. Fortunately, no matter if you are hit by a car, swiped by a door, or run into a pothole, a personal injury lawyer can help you put your life back together after everything seems like it is crumbling down. El Dabe lawyers also produce results. In fact, they have already helped several clients in Southern California get $1 million or more in compensation.
This is not even mentioning the other clients that they have gotten millions for. If you find yourself in a motorcycle accident and do not know where to turn, look no further than the lawyers at the El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers.
How Can a Rosemead Personal Injury Attorney Help You?
Although your actions after an accident will greatly impact your case, some steps in the process will require a professional. A personal injury attorney can:
- Collect more evidence for your case.
- Contact and collect the statements of professional witnesses such as medical practitioners and scene reconstruction experts.
- Interrogate willing witnesses.
- Ensure you have proper medical records.
- Initiate negotiations with the insurance company.
- Calculate the damages owed to you.
- File a personal injury lawsuit, if necessary.
Contact a Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Personal injuries could leave you unable to work as you recover. With the rising medical bills, things could easily get out of hand. Our Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyers understand this. That is why we are dedicated to helping victims like you get the compensation they deserve for their losses.
We are ready to employ our skills and resources to win you a favorable settlement. All you need to do is call us or contact us to discuss your case with an attorney. We will evaluate your case and give you the best representation possible.
Don’t let your injuries overwhelm you. Contact El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers today.
CALL NOW: 888-540-0325
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> RIDESHARE ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
The team here is the most professional group of people I have ever worked with. They took care of me from day one and made sure that I was included and understood every step of the process. Gaby checked in regularly to make sure treatment was going well and to give me updates about my case. The team here really shows that they care for their clients and make sure that you are compensated for all your troubles.
Michel G., East Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours