Commitment, Passion, Justice For You
Rosemead Personal Injury LawyersGET A FREE CONSULTATION
ROSEMEAD PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
When you are injured in Rosemead, your first priority should be your health. Unfortunately, your recovery will often be dependent on hospital visits, medication, medical procedures, and rehabilitation. All of these services require a substantial amount of money. This is why filing a personal injury claim should also be top in your list of priorities after an accident.
The earlier you file your claim, the higher your odds of getting compensated. Since you cannot be in two places at the same time, let our expert Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyers handle the case for you as you focus on getting better.
Give us a call on 888-543-9414 or contact us online to set up a consultation with our attorneys.
What Should You Do After an Accident?
What you do after suffering an injury will affect your ability to get compensation. After an accident, your first priority should be your health. Always seek medical attention if you have been badly hurt. Next, follow the following steps:
- Take pictures – Photograph the scene of the accident, any property damage, and your injuries. If it is a slip and fall case, you can take a picture of the cause of the accident such as a wet floor. These pictures will serve as important evidence in your case.
- Report the accident – If you were injured in a car accident, inform the police immediately. You can report a premises liability case to the property manager or owner. Make sure they make an accident report and request a copy.
- Collect evidence – Ask for the contact details of those involved. This includes the at-fault party and any willing witnesses. You can pass on this information to your attorney.
- Inform your insurance company – Call your insurance company and tell them about the accident. Be brief and factual and avoid saying too much before speaking to a lawyer.
- Contact an attorney – Contact El Dabe Ritter Law Firm to speak to a Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyer about your accident.
- Keep your medical records – See a doctor and follow all their instructions. Honour all appointments and fill out every prescription given to you. Most importantly, work to collect and maintain all your medical records.
How Can a Rosemead Personal Injury Attorney Help You?
Although your actions after an accident will greatly impact your case, some steps in the process will require a professional. A personal injury attorney can:
- Collect more evidence for your case
- Contact and collect the statements of professional witnesses such as medical practitioners and scene reconstruction experts.
- Interrogate willing witnesses
- Ensure you have proper medical records
- Initiate negotiations with the insurance company
- Calculate the damages owed to you
- File a personal injury lawsuit, if necessary
Contact a Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Personal injuries could leave you unable to work as you recover. With the rising medical bills, things could easily get out of hand. Our Rosemead Personal Injury Lawyers understand this. That is why we are dedicated to helping victims like you get the compensation they deserve for their losses.
We are ready to employ our skills and resources to win you a favourable settlement. All you need to do is call us or contact us to discuss your case with an attorney. We will evaluate your case and give you the best representation possible.
Don’t let your injuries overwhelm you. Contact El Dabe Ritter Law Firm today.
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
So glad I went with Eldabe Ritter for my accident case. They kept constant communication with me, always answered my questions, and were very professional. In the end I got a great settlement. I didn't have health insurance so thankfully all my medical bills were paid. Everything was taken care of! Being in an accident can be very difficult to go through, but they definitely made the process a lot smoother! I'm referring all my friend and family here. Thank you guys!
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours