Oxnard Car Accident
When a car accident is so serious that it causes a severe injury or a fatality, or if there is alcohol involve, the state is liable to prosecute the driver who caused the accident. Other accidents may leave you and your insurance company to deal with the expenses of medical bills and car repair instead. These issues tend to be resolved in court.
What Causes Car Accidents?
Many factors can cause a car accident. Some of the more common ones include:
- Drowsy drivers, such as those who have driven for over two hours, who have recently had a heavy meal, who had medications or are driving late at night
- Distracted drivers, such as those who are rubbernecking an accident, playing with the radio, looking somewhere besides the road, talking with passengers or using the phone to talk or text
- Aggressive drivers, such as those who don’t yield the right of way, who focus on making rude gestures to another driver, who ignore traffic laws, who frequently change lanes and who tailgate
- Impaired drivers, even if his or her blood-alcohol limit is within the legal limits
- Weather, such as wind, ice, sleet, rain, fog and snow
What To Do
A car accident victim can refer to the driver, the passenger, a bystander and even an injured person’s spouse. All victims can recover some sort of compensation from another driver if he is the one at fault; in some cases, even the driver’s employer could even be responsible for compensating you for his actions. Money can cover medical bills both past and future, as well as any permanent injuries you have suffered. It may even be possible to obtain punitive damages meant to punish the driver for not paying attention.
If you are ever contacted by the insurance company, it is imperative that you do not respond with anything besides your contact information. It is not necessary to give them any description of your injuries. Our Oxnard car accident attorneys at El Dabe Law Firm can help with the negotiation process or determine that your case belongs in court.
When you hire our car accident lawyers in Oxnard, we work hard with your injury claim, working with you to uncover any potential source of legal compensation. We want to provide clear answers to you while explaining the options you have to take legally. Our Oxnard injury attorneys work personally with you throughout your claim. Our services include:
- Helping you find needed medical attention, with or without insurance
- Helping with collision insurance claims
- Ensuring that you pay bills on time
- Communicating with insurance companies on your behalf
The insurance companies know to take us seriously since we’re always prepared to win in court. We are tough and aggressive, ready to take it to court if the settlement offer is far too low for your needs. We have successfully handled cases for those who have experienced disc injuries, whiplash, soft tissue damage, paralysis, internal injuries, as well as permanent disfigurement.
How We Help
Our car accident attorneys in Oxnard work closely with experts to investigate your accident and determine what caused it, using this evidence to build a case that improves your odds of getting compensation. Remember that without an attorney, you’re left to the mercy of those more interested in profits than injury; with our legal team, we protect you from these tactics and ensure you get your full compensation.
Call today! 888-544-2136
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I want to thank El Dabe Ritter Trial lawyer they are best, they alway find ways to help even if is a hard case, they all very kind and they treated me with respect, thank you again for helping me it's a pleasure to have you as my lawyers.
Karina Q., Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours