- How do I know if a motorcycle helmet is acceptable under my state’s helmet law?
- In a case with multiple heirs, how are damages divided?
- Will My Health Insurance Coverage or Paid Sick Leave from Work Limit My Recovery For My Motorcycle accident?
- Is There Anyone Other Than the Drivers and Passengers Involved in a Motor Vehicle Collision That I Could Sue for My Damages?
- Will My Attorney Need To Retain Experts To Prove Liability And Damages Even Though My Injury Is So Obvious?
- Who can sue for an amputation injury?
Lake Forest Personal Injury Lawyers
- October 2, 2016
You’ve recently been injured in an automobile accident. Should you hire a lawyer?
Technically speaking, you do not need a lawyer in order to file a claim with your insurance company. Most individuals who walk away from an accident with only mild injuries, such as scratches or bruises, are unlikely to seek a Car Accident Lawyer because they choose to research the claims process themselves.
However, an accident attorney will certainly be able to assist you in the daunting task of going up against your insurance company and their professional lawyers, if that’s what you are forced to do.
Already extremely well versed in the laws surrounding personal injury, regulations, and claims a Lake Forest Car Accident Lawyer here at El Dabe Law Firm will permanently fight by your side, working as an advocate for you until the case is brought to a close.
Should you seek a personal injury lawyer?
While the answer to this question is multi-faceted, here are a general few guidelines that one should review in order to determine whether or not they should seek a Car Accident Lawyer.
• Has the accident has caused you to suffer from severe pain or injuries? To define the severity of your pain and injuries, take the type, length of time, and cost of the injury into consideration, including in your estimate possible future medical bills.
• Are you suffering from long-term or permanently disabling injuries? These types of injuries not only affect your day to day life, but may also inhibit your ability to collect wages, or to stay employed. Long-term injuries may range from any sustaining disability lasting less than or equal to about one year. Permanent injuries inhibit you for life.
• Have you filed or inquired about filing a claim or a lawsuit, only to find that your liability in the crash is being disputed? This happens when an insurance company claims that their policyholder was not responsible for the accident, therefore they are not obligated to grant you with any sort of payment. This is the leeriest sign foreshadowing a potentially dangerous legal battle to come, and should be handled by reaching out to an accident attorney right away.
What we offer at El Dabe Law Firm:
The professional staff here at El Dabe Law Firm fully recognizes and understands how frightening an automobile accident can be. You and your loved ones impacted by a serious crash should not have to endure the relentless legal hardships and consequences that may inevitably arise after the fact of an accident You should never have to wonder day in and day out what’s going to happen to you next.
El Dabe law firm assists those who have suffered a serious injury and are considering the option of filing a lawsuit or claim in order to receive the fairest possible compensation for their losses. To El Dabe Law Firm, we will represent you until the end. To us, the definition of fair compensation for your accident is far above what your insurance company will consider to be fair compensation.
Filed carefully into your insurance policy are many hard-to-understand claims and regulations that can and will complicate your insurance claims on your accident, along with the recovery of other damages you may be inflicted with, things such as pain and suffering, or losing a loved one or a friend.
If you are in an accident within the Los Angeles area, El Dabe law firm is ready and waiting to serve and assist you legally in any way that you need.
Our practiced lawyers are one quick phone call away from a consultation aimed at getting you the legal assistance that you need. Call 844-510-3731 to consult with a lawyer and receive professional and respectful advice, along with the steps outlining what legal routes you should consider taking next.