Glendale Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Riding a motorcycle in California is ideal – the weather is nice, the sun is almost always out, and the view is great. But being a motorcyclist in our state is dangerous, with numerous motorcyclists are involved in accidents every year. Despite the fact that motorcycle accidents are almost always caused by preventable acts of human error, they continue to happen; drivers are failing to improve their safety behind the wheel. If you have been involved in a crash, our Glendale motorcycle accident lawyers at the office of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers can help.
Motorcycle Accidents Result in Serious Injuries
When a motorcycle and a car collide, the injuries suffered by the motorcyclist can be devastating. Examples of serious injuries that a motorcyclist may incur include:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries. A motorcyclist’s face, head, and brain are almost always impacted in a crash. If the motorcyclist is not wearing a helmet–and sometimes, even if they are wearing a helmet–the injuries could be life-changing or even fatal.
- Soft tissue injuries. The muscles, ligaments, and tendons of a motorcyclist’s body may be stretched, torn, sprained, strained, or even lacerated in a motorcycle accident.
- Internal injuries. The body’s internal organs can only sustain so much force; being hit in the stomach during a crash, for example, could result in serious internal bleeding. Bleeding may also occur as a result of a puncture wound.
- Broken bones. Bones are pliable, but to a point. Fractured clavicles, ribs, elbows, and wrists are all very common in a motorcycle accident, and breaks to other parts of the body are possible, too.
- Spinal cord injury. The spinal cord is one of the body’s most essential parts, responsible for carrying messages between the brain and the rest of the body. When the spinal cord is impacted, this ability to transmit messages is disturbed, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
Recovering Compensation After a Glendale Motorcycle Accident
If you’ve suffered any of the injuries above or, more likely, a combination of the above injuries, you likely have dozens of questions about your recovery rights. Our Glendale motorcycle accident lawyers will advocate for your right to damages for the full value of your medical expenses, lost wages, pain, suffering, property damage costs, and any other losses you have suffered.
Because drivers in California are required to carry liability insurance, you will most likely file your claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer. If your claim is unsuccessful, you can file a lawsuit, but you must do so within two years of the date of the accident.
Connect with Our Glendale Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Today
Being involved in a motorcycle crash is scary. Our lawyers are here to help. To schedule your free consultation with our Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys at the office of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, please call us directly today or send us a message online. We work on a contingency fee basis.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
So glad I went with Eldabe Ritter for my accident case. They kept constant communication with me, always answered my questions, and were very professional. In the end I got a great settlement. I didn't have health insurance so thankfully all my medical bills were paid. Everything was taken care of! Being in an accident can be very difficult to go through, but they definitely made the process a lot smoother! I'm referring all my friend and family here. Thank you guys!
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours