Fountain Valley Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Attorneys
How an Attorney Can Help You After a Bicycle or Motorcycle Accident in Fountain Valley, CA
A bicycle or motorcycle accident can leave the victim dealing with all types of issues. Trying to handle these things on your own can be difficult. You might be suffering from serious pain from any injuries that you might have sustained, and you might not know much about the legal system.
This is why it’s important to hire an attorney to help you with each step. These are some of the things that an experienced personal injury attorney can help you with during this difficult time:
- Helping You With Property Damage: Even though you might not be too excited about getting back on your bicycle or motorcycle after such a traumatic experience, chances are good that your bike — whether motorized or not — is valuable. Your attorney will help make sure that you are compensated for any damage or loss to your motorcycle or bicycle.
- Talking to the Insurance Company: In many cases, people find themselves talking to the insurance adjuster and others from the insurance company after an accident. It can be easy to “say the wrong thing” and jeopardize your case, however, so it’s best to let someone who has legal experience handle this for you. Plus, your attorney can deal with all of the hassles so that you can focus on getting better after your bicycle or motorcycle accident.
- Ensuring You are Compensated for Your Injuries: Injury compensation can be a complicated thing, and many insurance companies try to get away without paying what victims deserve and are entitled to. You should not be the one to have to worry about paying your medical bills; the insurance company should compensate you and cover all of your medical expenses, including aftercare and medication. Additionally, you might have “scars” that cannot be seen and may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering or psychological, mental, and emotional damage that you might have suffered because of your accident.
- Helping with Filing for Disability: Depending on your situation, you might be entitled to disability benefits, whether on a temporary or permanent basis. Filing for disability can be an overwhelming process, but your attorney can help you every step of the way.
- Securing Compensation for Lost Wages: If you are unable to work because of your accident, chances are good that you are missing out on wages that you need to pay your bills and keep your household afloat. You may be entitled to compensation for lost wages after your accident.
Why El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers is Your Best Choice After a Bicycle or Motorcycle Accident
Other personal injury lawyers advertise themselves as the best of the best when it comes to bicycle and motorcycle accidents. However, El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers is a highly experienced personal injury firm that you can count on. We have collected tens of millions of dollars for our clients and can help you get the compensation that you are entitled to, all while helping you get through this difficult time.
The best part is that there is no obligation. You can come in and talk to us about your case for free. If you still want to hire us after your consultation, we will not even require you to pay any upfront fees.
You do not have to pay unless we win, so you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Once you see how we can help you with your case, you’re sure to know that you have made the right choice with El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers. We offer legal services for those who live in Fountain Valley and the surrounding area, so call us at (213) 985-1120 today to schedule an appointment.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> DISTRACTED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
The team here is the most professional group of people I have ever worked with. They took care of me from day one and made sure that I was included and understood every step of the process. Gaby checked in regularly to make sure treatment was going well and to give me updates about my case. The team here really shows that they care for their clients and make sure that you are compensated for all your troubles.
Michel G., East Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours