Commitment, Passion, Justice For You
Anaheim Slip and Fall Accident AttorneysGET A FREE CONSULTATION
ANAHEIM SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
When a person is injured in a car accident, the method of recovery is obvious: file a car accident claim. When someone is injured in a different accident type, though, the options can be less clear. At the office of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, our Anaheim slip and fall accident attorneys can help you to understand whether or not you have a strong slip and fall case and, if so, how to pursue it. Reach us today for your free consultation.
DO I HAVE AN ANAHEIM SLIP AND FALL CASE?
If you’ve slipped and fallen and suffered an injury as a result, you may be wondering whether or not you can bring forth an Anaheim slip and fall case. While you should meet with an attorney to discuss your case in more detail, you may have a case if:
- Your injuries are serious. If you had to seek medical treatment for your injuries, and especially if your injuries are disabling, it may be in your best interest to seek compensation for your economic and noneconomic losses by filing a slip and fall accident case.
- Your slip and fall occurred on someone else’s property. While a slip and fall may be tragic, unless the slip and fall occurred on someone else’s property or as a result of someone else’s negligence, you probably won’t be able to pursue a claim as there won’t be a liable party (other than yourself).
If your slip and fall accident was serious and the accident occurred on another’s property/as a result of another’s negligence, our lawyers can help.
ELEMENTS OF A CALIFORNIA SLIP AND FALL CLAIM
If you have suffered a serious injury and your slip and fall occurred on someone else’s property, then you may be able to hold that property owner liable for damages you’ve suffered. In order to do so, you’ll have to prove the following elements of a California slip and fall claim:
- The property owner owed you a duty of care; and
- A hazardous condition existed on the property;
- The property owner knew or should have known of the condition;
- The property owner failed to remedy the hazardous condition with a reasonable amount of time; and
- Your slip and fall accident and related injuries were a direct result of the hazardous condition.
Note that you must bring forth your slip and fall claim within two years of your slip and fall accident occurring in order for the claim to be valid.
HOW OUR ANAHMEIN SLIP AND FALL LAWYERS CAN HELP
Our slip and fall lawyers at the office of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers will gather the evidence that’s necessary for your case, build your case, and handle all claim documents and negotiations on your behalf. To schedule a free consultation with our law firm, please call us today or send us a message. After we review your case, we can help you to take the next steps. We work on a 100 percent contingency fee basis.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I want to thank El Dabe Ritter Trial lawyer they are best, they alway find ways to help even if is a hard case, they all very kind and they treated me with respect, thank you again for helping me it's a pleasure to have you as my lawyers.
Karina Q., Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours