Annual 2 -$1500 Scholarship’s
At El Dabe Law, we passionately believe and support, in the importance of a proper education. Without an education, many doors will remain closed. Going to school, is an uphill battle – and if you don’t have the proper aid in place – you may end up never going to school. We make this easier for you, by offering our – 2- annual $1500 scholarships. This scholarship is our way of providing support to those who want a higher education.
In order to apply for this scholarship, we request you write a 500+ word essay on which having a higher education is important. We’d like to learn more about you as a student, and how you’ve persevered and fought to get the education you want. Tell us about one challenge, and how it has prepared you for the challenges you face as a student.
The scholarship can be used for any form of school related expenses. We will not verify how it’s used.
- Applicants should be enrolled in an accredited university, in the U.S.A.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- All applications should be emailed to our email@example.com email address — no later than 8/25/2016
- There is no application fee
How to apply
- Send your unofficial transcript, essay, and contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will notify the winner of the scholarship via email.