Diamond Bar Personal Injury
Unfortunately, many people who should have a right to compensation for accident damages don’t file suit because they are unaware of their rights. Speaking with a lawyer is important for anyone with a personal injury that is the result of another party’s negligence.
What a lawyer can do for you
A lawyer can do a lot of things for the victim of a personal injury case. First, the lawyer can simply consult with the potential client and advise him or her on whether or not a lawsuit should be filed and who a lawsuit should be filed against. Next, the lawyer can instigate the process of filing a suit.
After filing the lawsuit, the lawyer can handle all of the research that is necessary to get together a winning personal injury case. This could include interviewing witnesses, getting expert testimony, communicating with the defendant, scheduling court appointments, negotiating a settlement, and more.
A lawyer also simply serves as a source of moral support while the client deals with the trials and tribulations of recovering from a personal injury.
Why choose El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers?
El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers in particular is uniquely qualified to handle personal injury cases in the Diamond Bar and Los Angeles areas. With a team of experienced lawyers who are highly familiar with personal injury law, El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers knows how to win. The lawyers at our firm have more than 30 years of experience altogether working as lawyers and handling personal injury cases.
The experience our lawyers have isn’t our only asset. We also have a philosophy of focusing on the client and dedicating our services to them. This devotion to our clients has allowed us to collect more than $50 million altogether in both verdicts and settlements for our clients over our entire history.
We offer the convenience of having three different locations in the California area. Our attorneys are also willing to come out to meet clients in person if necessary. In fact, our attorneys are available around the clock to answer client questions and address the concerns of the accident victims that we represent.
Reasons to hire a lawyer for a personal injury case in Diamond Bar
There are many reasons why the El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers is the right choice for legal representation for those living in the Diamond Bar area. The following are five of the most significant reasons:
- We’re available any time to address client concerns- Peace of mind is important when you’re going through a personal injury case. Thanks to the fact that you can reach us 24/7, you don’t have to stress out about your personal injury case when you work with us at El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers.
- We charge our fees on a contingency basis- Our fees are charged in such a way that you won’t owe anything to us unless we win money for you.
- We have a great deal of experience- With more than 30 years combined experience between all the lawyers on our staff, our firm has a lot of experience and expertise that you can take advantage of by working with us.
- We have a track record of success- We don’t just have a lot of experience. We have a lot of proven success in our past.
- We can handle a range of personal injury issues- Whether you’re dealing with medical bills, pain and suffering damages, lost wages because you can’t work, or any other personal injury difficulty, our lawyers are able to handle it and to offer you their assistance and support.
Contact us at 888-542-6021.
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I called this law firm seeking for a personal injury attorney. They redirected me to RMD law and they handled my case in no time. Thanks for your recommendation and caring about people although it was out of your scope.
Ali G., Irvine, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours