When you are selecting a Los Angeles car accident attorney to represent you after being involved in a crash, there are a number of things to think about. To be sure, you want an attorney who’s experienced, a law firm with a reputation of success, and a legal team that you can be sure will work hard for you. At the office of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers, you should expect nothing short of the best when you choose our team. Here’s a look into why we sue insurance companies, and how doing so makes us a formidable team that has your back–
Reasons Why We Sue Insurance Companies
Our primary goal as a legal team is to get our clients the compensation award that they deserve – most of the time, we are able to do this without filing a lawsuit against an insurance company, instead negotiating a claim out-of-court. This is often ideal, as bringing a case to litigation isn’t only emotional for a client, but expensive, too. That being said, we won’t hesitate to sue an insurance company if need be. Some top reasons why we sue insurance companies include:
- Insurance companies act in bad faith. When an insurer acts in bad faith, they need to be held responsible for their actions. Examples of bad faith following a Los Angeles car accident include misrepresenting insurance contract language, failing to disclose policy limitations, taking an unreasonable amount of time to process a claim, and more.
- Insurance companies lowball settlements. It’s not uncommon for an insurance company to lowball a claimant’s settlement offer, hoping that they can get away with paying a claimant less than they deserve. When negotiations fail, one of the best ways to get a fair award may be to file a lawsuit.
- Our clients deserve the absolute best. We believe that our clients deserve the absolute best, and deserve to be fully compensated for their injuries. Sometimes, the only way to achieve this is to file a lawsuit.
- Filing a lawsuit can intimidate an insurance company. Often times, the mere threat of filing a lawsuit against an insurer can intimidate the insurance company into offering a client the settlement that they deserve. Insurance companies are hesitant to spend the money to litigate a case, especially if they think they’ll lose.
- We have a history of winning. Our lawyers have helped our clients recover millions of dollars, and we have a history of winning both in and out of the courtroom. We file lawsuits against insurance companies because we know that we’re often able to win.
Call Our Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers Today
If you’ve been in a car accident, don’t hesitate to contact our Los Angeles car accident lawyers at the firm of El Dabe Ritter Trial Lawyers for a free consultation. We will work hard for you, and won’t back down when the going gets tough. Reach us online or by phone today to get started.