Had a car accident in Redondo Beach? Wondering how to find a reputable car crash lawyer in this area?
Getting involved in a car accident is a frightening experience. An unexpected car accident can leave you feeling a bit scattered.
A car crash lawyer can help you determine what your legal rights are. But picking just any lawyer or law firm isn’t advisable either, especially when you know how important it is to make the right decision.
You need a good Law Firm on your side, a car accident Law Firm you can trust 100 percent. You need a team that will take care of the legal issues and allow you to continue work, be with your family and live your life. You need to choose a top-shelf personal injury Law Firm in Redondo Beach.
There are a variety of tricks and strategies that insurance companies will try in order to avoid paying you the money. If you don’t hire an experienced lawyer, things could get worse.
Trusted By the People You Trust
Most people are recommended to El Dabe Law Firm by their family, friends, a past client or other lawyers. That’s because the injury team at our law firm has represented numerous people throughout Redondo Beach and surrounding areas for many years, people just like you.
With a proven track record of success that has resulted in our law firm recovering more than $20,000,000.00 in compensation for our clients, we can guide you and your family safely through the entire litigation process.
What Should You Do After A Car Accident in Redondo Beach?
Before you meet with us at our Redondo Beach office or at another, more convenient location, you can actually take certain steps on your own to help your case. We suggest that you:
- Go to the emergency room, or to your regular doctor as soon as possible to get checked for injuries and treated.
- Gather photos that you took at the crash scene, medical bills, eyewitness contact information, insurance company letters and car rental receipts – any evidence related to your accident.
- Write down what you recall about the car accident. Do this while your memory is still fresh.
- Contact the law enforcement agency to get a copy of your accident report. You may be charged a fee for the copy.
- Give notice to your insurance company. Comply with the policy – but provide the facts.
- Refer the other driver’s insurer to our Law Firm id they contact you. Do not give a recorded statement to the insurance company or access to your medical records. Do not negotiate with them, or accept a settlement offer. Instead, politely tell the insurance representative to talk to your lawyer at El Dabe Law Firm.
No Fee Unless You Get Compensation
Unfortunately, many people who have suffered injuries in a car crash choose not to take legal action simply because they think that filing a lawsuit will cost them a great deal of money. At El Dabe Law Firm, we work on a contingency arrangement, meaning there are no fees or expenses paid unless we win your claim.
If we win your case, the lawyer’s fee and legal costs come are deducted from the money awarded to you. If your lawyer isn’t successful at obtaining a settlement for you or winning it at trial, you won’t have to pay any of the costs associated with handling the case.
Make The Right Decision – Contact El Dabe Law Firm
Finding a lawyer who is well-versed in car accident injury claims or lawsuits will boost your chances of obtaining a favorable award.
Request a free case evaluation and find out what a reputable Redondo Beach accident injury law firm can do for you.
It is imperative that you act fast and get a lawyer. Your injury claim must be filed before the statute of limitations expire or your right to sue will be lost.
We have the top resources, the experience and the dedication to provide you outstanding representation and peace of mind.
Call our office today to schedule your free consultation with one of our top accident injury lawyers.