Pasadena Slip and Fall
The approach to the slip and fall can be different! California State laws hold the business owner responsible for negligence. With the help of a Pasadena slip and fall lawyer, the victim can prove negligence by the business owner and get compensation.
What is a slip and fall injury?
A slip and fall injury is a personal injury claim made by a person visiting business premises. The claim application occurs because the premises owner fails to take precautionary measures to ensure the safety of customers. The business owner is at fault for allowing conditions that pose risks to clients.
Slips and Falls That Change Your Life
A slip and fall may change your life. Tripping can cause physical injuries or wrongful death. There are structural conditions in business premises that pose risks to clients:
- Unlit stairs, poorly- lit stairs, or loose stair rails.
- Debris that remains uncollected.
- Wet or slippery floors and sloppy surfaces.
- Loose flooring tiles
- Poorly maintained parking lot. The parking lot must not have holes, patching cracks, or uneven filling.
- The private sidewalks the customers use to access a shopping mall could cause tripping.
- Supermarket or restaurant owners are liable for allowing ice to accumulate in the buildings clients use to access services.
- Construction defects on buildings. The owner is liable for the tripping because no effort is made to correct the structural weaknesses.
- Allowing spilled substances (water or oil) to remain on the hotel floor.
- Slippery bathtubs or shower rooms.
Who Is Liable the For Slip and Fall?
The person who owns the premises is responsible if your slip and fall attorneys in Pasadena proves the following:
- The property owner, employees, or managers know the dangerous condition exists but do not remove the dangerous object or repair the delicate structures. The attorney adduces evidence to prove the property owner’s negligence.
- The business owner is aware that the dangerous objects or poorly maintained premises may cause injuries but does minimize the risk.
California Laws on Slip and Fall
California laws require the property owner to maintain safe conditions for people visiting all business premises. The Pasadena residents that suffer injuries may be compensated because the owner operates in a defective environment.
Journey with the Pasadena Slip and Fall Attorney
The court considers several factors to award compensation to the slip and fall victim. The judge wants to know if the Pasadena resident fell on a slippery surface, stairway, terrace, parking lot, sidewalk, or bathtub. Many victims find it difficult to prove the negligence by the property owner, so journeying with a Pasadena slip and slip lawyer is crucial.
- Your lawyer will gather photo evidence to prove the danger of the accident scene.
- The attorney may tell the court of past complaints about the same premises. The previous claim is enough proof of negligence.
- Take testimonies from eyewitnesses in the department store, grocery, or pharmacy.
- Provide the court with a description of the object that caused the slip and fall whether a fruit on the floor, plastic bag, or debris.
- Present medical documents and hospital bills to the judge as proof of huge expenses. The reports from the doctor are significant as the court will want to know how the tripping affected you psychologically.
- The slip and fall attorney in Pasadena helps to defend against the business owner’s defense that the victim was careless.
CALL NOW: 888-544-2136
AREAS OF PRACTICECAR ACCIDENTS> BICYCLE ACCIDENTS> MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS> BUS ACCIDENTS> IMPAIRED DRIVING ACCIDENTS> PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS> SLIP & FALL ACCIDENTS> CATASTROPHIC INJURY> MEDIATION> MORE>
Top Reviewed Lawyer in Los Angeles by Results and Service
I recommend this law firm to anyone that needs legal advice. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable when I contacted them to handle my car accident. I wish I had used them for my previous case, but at least I now know who to contact to handle future cases.
Aldo A. Los Angeles, CA
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation and we will respond to you within 24 hours