- What to Do After A Chain Reaction Collisions
- How Soon After The Accident Should I Get A Lawyer?
- What About Passenger Eligibility For No-Fault?
- What to do after a Head-On Collision
- Should I Accept A Check From The Faulty Driver Or The Faulty Driver’s Insurance Company?
- What Are the Reasons for Recovery From a Car Accident?
Lynwood Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- October 4, 2016
Being in a motorcycle or bicycle accident is a scary experience that leaves bikers shaken and uncertain. This is especially true if the accident results in a serious injury. If you have been injured in a motorcycle or bicycle accident, you are likely to need legal counsel to help you determine whether you are eligible for compensation from another party. At El Dabe Law Firm, we’re here to help Lynwood residents who are looking for attorneys with expertise in motorcycle and bicycle accidents.
What a lawyer can do for you after your accident
Legal counsel can help you put yourself in the best possible position after your accident. We’re not only talking about your financial position, but also your physical condition and your mental and emotional well being.
By discussing your accident situation with a lawyer, you’ll gain insights into whether or not compensation is a possibility. Every year, many bikers get in accidents that were the result of the negligence or improper driving practices of others. These bikers have the right to be compensated for the injuries.
An accident injury can have drastic consequences in a biker’s loss. Not only is it a financial burden to cover medical bills, but an accident can also lead to loss of wages if an injury prevents a biker from working.
A lawyer will not only consult with you and help you determine if you’re eligible for compensation, but he or she can also follow through by filing a lawsuit for you and arguing in your favor in a court case if necessary. Lawyers are also valuable resources if it becomes necessary to negotiate settlement terms.
The average person might not know exactly how much compensation they can expect for their injuries. An experienced motorcycle or bicycle accident lawyer will have years of experience handling such cases. This experience is an invaluable asset when you’re negotiating settlement terms.
What types of assistance El Dabe Law Firm can offer to accident victims
El Dabe Law Firm boasts a prestigious team of top rated attorneys. This Los Angeles law firm is able to handle all of the aspects of dealing with bike accident case for clients. Not only can we help accidents victims in court, but we can also offer them assistance with handling expenses and getting repairs done on their bikes.
Throughout our history, we’ve established a long track record of success in the court room. In fact, we’ve by now acquired tens of millions of dollars in compensation for the clients we’ve represented over the years.
Anyone who’s considering hiring one of our attorneys should understand that we won’t charge you any legal fee as our client until we’ve won compensation. You won’t have to pay anything unless we are victorious in arguing your case. This means that clients have nothing to lose by working with us. We’ll work on a contingency fee basis so you know that we’ll never ask more in legal fees than you can afford to pay.
Reasons why seeking legal counsel is important in the aftermath of an accident
The following are three big reasons why accident victims should seek legal services to resolve the problems caused by their injuries and the damage to their property:
- You can focus on living your life while we handle your case- Representing yourself in a lawsuit is extremely time consuming, and you’ll be less likely to win if you’re not an experienced lawyer. When you work with El Dabe Law Firm, we handle all of the legal issues for you and you can get back to work on reestablishing your daily routine after your accident.
- We have extensive experience in the process of filing and defending a lawsuit- The legal system isn’t simple, and it takes someone with professionalism and experience to draw on to successfully use the law to your benefit.
- We won’t charge you unless we win- Again, we won’t charge you any fees for consultation or even filing your lawsuit unless we win the case. Working with us is risk-free and affordable.