Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyers
- October 3, 2016
Get Experience and Results from Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyers
With over 30 years of combined experience, El Dabe Law Firm has built a solid reputation in helping victims receive the compensation they deserve. We do this with integrity and exceptional representation.
Our extensive legal experience with personal injury cases ensures that you get the highest settlement possible. We fight to get the best results for our clients, never backing down from the hardball tactics of the negligent party or insurance companies.
Representing Personal Injury Victims in Fullerton, California
No matter how safely you drive, a car accident can occur anywhere and anytime in Fullerton. While you cannot control the careless and reckless acts of others, you can protect your legal rights by contacting an experienced car accident lawyer from El Dabe Law Firm.
A lawyer can help to ensure you receive full benefits from an unwilling insurance company. He or she will also determine whether additional damages can be filed against the individual or entity at fault for the crash.
To be eligible for a personal injury claim, the victim must have died or sustained a serious injury. Some of the qualifying injuries are:
• Significant head trauma
• Brain damage
• Broken bones
• Permanent disfigurement or scarring
The insurance company or at fault party may attempt to categorize your injury as a temporary inconvenience, rather than a permanent, life-altering condition. Your lawyer will collect evidence on your behalf to successfully rebut those claims.
7 Reasons You Need the Help of a Personal Injury Lawyer
Here are seven good reasons to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer after a car accident.
1. An experienced lawyer handles your claim. Delegating is never the best option when it comes to cases like yours. From the first call, you speak to a lawyer who has the expertise necessary to assess your claim.
2. No fees unless the lawyer wins your case. Because your lawyer works on a contingency fee, you never have to pay any fees unless your case is successful. Even after you are awarded compensation, fees for legal services are deducted from the amount.
3. You are never entangled with red tape. Tons of paperwork, confusing medical terms and complicated legal procedures are common during a personal injury case. An experienced lawyer will work through the maze of documents related to your injury while you continue to put your life back together.
4. A team of experts will fight for you. With a personal injury lawyer, you have a team of investigators with specialized knowledge who can examine the technical aspects of your claim. Whether you provide the information, or they get it on their own, they skillfully weed out important details that strengthens your case.
5. Get an objective ear and avoid rash decisions. After an accident, you are bombarded with many emotions: anger, frustration, emotional and physical pain, and fear. This can impact your ability to clearly see the facts. A lawyer has the keen objective focus to work in your best interests.
6. An experienced lawyer considers alternatives to get the best resolution. Every case does not need a lengthy and complicated trial. Legal judgment enables a lawyer to work out alternative methods when it can save you time and emotional energy. A lawyer will push for a fair settlement to resolve your case as early as possible.
7. Get zealous representation and the best jury verdict. If your case requires a trial, a personal injury lawyer will represent you in court by achieving the best possible verdict from the jury. He or she develops a legal strategy that works in your favor that helps you get all the compensation available for your type of injury.
Contact El Dabe Law Firm Today for a Risk Free Consultation
A personal injury lawyer can prove extremely critical to the outcome of your claim. If, due to the careless actions of another person or entity you or a loved one has been injured, you should hire a Fullerton personal injury lawyer from El Dabe Law Firm.
Speaking with someone as soon as possible who is familiar with the laws in this city places you in the best position for a better outcome.