- How do I know if a motorcycle helmet is acceptable under my state’s helmet law?
- In a case with multiple heirs, how are damages divided?
- Will My Health Insurance Coverage or Paid Sick Leave from Work Limit My Recovery For My Motorcycle accident?
- Is There Anyone Other Than the Drivers and Passengers Involved in a Motor Vehicle Collision That I Could Sue for My Damages?
- Will My Attorney Need To Retain Experts To Prove Liability And Damages Even Though My Injury Is So Obvious?
- Who can sue for an amputation injury?
What happen’s after i’m injured?
- June 30, 2016
Your first step after being injured, is to get medical treatment. If you delay getting treatment – the opposing insurance company may argue that you’re really not hurt – and that this is just an attempt at trying to get “free money.” It’s in the interests of the insurance company to pay you as little as possible, and this is one way for them to do that.