- What to Do After A Chain Reaction Collisions
- How Soon After The Accident Should I Get A Lawyer?
- What About Passenger Eligibility For No-Fault?
- What to do after a Head-On Collision
- Should I Accept A Check From The Faulty Driver Or The Faulty Driver’s Insurance Company?
- What Are the Reasons for Recovery From a Car Accident?
What happen’s after i’m injured?
- June 30, 2016
Your first step after being injured, is to get medical treatment. If you delay getting treatment – the opposing insurance company may argue that you’re really not hurt – and that this is just an attempt at trying to get “free money.” It’s in the interests of the insurance company to pay you as little as possible, and this is one way for them to do that.