- An unidentified car cut me off, and caused my cycle to veer off the road. Do I have a case through my uninsured motorist policy?
- What is Comparative Negligence and How Will it Affect a Slip and Fall Case?
- What to Do After A Chain Reaction Collisions
- How Soon After The Accident Should I Get A Lawyer?
- What About Passenger Eligibility For No-Fault?
- What to do after a Head-On Collision
How much do we charge?
- May 25, 2016
The El Dabe Law Offices work on a contingency fee basis, this means that we do not charge any upfront fees. If we do not win your case, we do not charge anything at all. It’s that simple. By working on a contingency fee basis, we make it possible for victims of injuries to focus on recovering – instead of worrying about legal fees.