- How do I know if a motorcycle helmet is acceptable under my state’s helmet law?
- In a case with multiple heirs, how are damages divided?
- Will My Health Insurance Coverage or Paid Sick Leave from Work Limit My Recovery For My Motorcycle accident?
- Is There Anyone Other Than the Drivers and Passengers Involved in a Motor Vehicle Collision That I Could Sue for My Damages?
- Will My Attorney Need To Retain Experts To Prove Liability And Damages Even Though My Injury Is So Obvious?
- Who can sue for an amputation injury?
How much do our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers charge?
- May 25, 2016
The El Dabe Law Offices work on a contingency fee basis, this means that we do not charge any upfront fees. If we do not win your case, we do not charge anything at all. It’s that simple. By working on a contingency fee basis, we make it possible for victims of injuries to focus on recovering – instead of worrying about legal fees.