It is rare for a person to be involved in a car accident and to walk away from the accident totally unscathed. On the contrary, most people who are involved in car crashes in California do suffer injuries, although these injuries can range from minor to serious. If you have been in a car crash, our Los Angeles car accident lawyers can help. Consider the following information about common car accident injuries and how injuries can affect your life–
Common Car Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries can vary from mild to severe. Some of the most serious car accident injuries include spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputation and loss of use of limb injuries, and internal injuries.
Injuries that can be serious, but are typically less serious than the above, include whiplash injuries, minor bone fracture injuries, mild concussion injuries, and some soft tissue injuries.
Injuries that are usually classified as minor include headaches, bruises, minor lacerations, and minor “aches and pains.”
Keep in mind that psychological injuries are another common injury in a car accident, and can vary in severity as well.
How Common Car Accident Injuries Can Affect Your Life
How a car accident injury will affect your life depends greatly on how severe a car accident injury is. That being said, car accidents often result in.
- Medical bills. Even minor injuries can be expensive to treat. More serious injuries can result in tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.
- An inability to work. If you are minorly injured in a car accident, you may need to take a few days off of work; if you are severely injured, you may never be able to return to work. In addition to the financial implications of this, there may be emotional and social repercussions, too.
- Disability. Being unable to care for yourself can be frustrating at best and totally demoralizing and depressing at worst. Those who are seriously injured may need to change their lifestyle entirely in order to accommodate for a disability. This can be expensive as well as intangibly detrimental too, harming one’s psyche and quality of life.
Call Our Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers Today for More Information
If you are involved in a car accident and suffer injuries, our Los Angeles car accident lawyers believe that you deserve to be compensated. We will help you by:
- Investigating your case;
- Hiring experts to build your claim;
- Proving fault;
- Calculating your damages;
- Negotiating your settlement.
We won’t back down in the face of tough insurance adjusters. We know how serious car accident injuries can be and want you to know you have an advocate on your side who will always put you first.
To learn more about our legal services and how to get started, please reach out to us by phone or online for your free consultation. We will answer all questions you have about the claims process and your recovery options.